Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vivica Fox Hollywood Royalty comes the Houston


Vivica Fox & Vince Young chillaxin and parlaying in VIP. Ms. Fox is a professional, unlike the many other so-called celebrity host that breeze through the scene 5 minutes to 2 a.m. Viv' chatted and posed for pics with style and grace. She is a stunning and remarkable woman in person however I get the notion that it is whats inside of her that radiates far above her additional physical tweaks. It's unfortunate that Hollywood puts such pressures on women to alter natural beauty. None the less Vivica Fox's personality and work ethic will take her further then her looks will. I was particularly moved watching her pour her heart out about a failed relationship with lil boy 50 Cent. (I remeber when that super-ego enduced fool gave her cell number out live on air at 97.9 the Box.) But THANK YOU JESUS!!!! For fathers that give their lil girl's sage advice about boys. Vivica stated that it was her father's advice that got her through the break up... “He didn’t make you and he sure ain’t gonna break you”.




Pic 1 > Vince Im luvin the Gucci butta leather Bomber.
Pic 2> Hey Cutie Pie... Chykie Brown




Pic 2 > @oraisfashion




Social-PlayGirls... Just Wanna have a Fun!!!




Pic 1 > Playgirl on the left is a pro-model (not buttie out, ta-ta's tortured lingere, swimsuit model) but a stompin, struttin, F'in the runway up model!

Lights, Camera, Action and Scene ;>


K. Anntionette


OH Yeah one last thing before I go... Please que music *Im going in...Im going in* (BTW Im not adressing Steve Francis, its always a tacky homeboy that ruins a real celebrities image.) Listen up you monkee @ss ninja. You have way too much estrogen. Your estrogen level is too damn high and I know because I AM A WOMAN. The next time you say something off the wall to me I will make like Michael Jackson reincarnated and moonwalk all cross and round yo VIP section. Let me privy you to the real estate game... That lil square piece of area you purchased to place your bottles and what not does not have any equity at all... AT ALL. You don't own it therefore I can stand where da f' I want. I must refer to the the legendary Rick James ala Dave Chapelle "They should've never gave you ninja's money. F' yo VIP Ninja" *moonwalkin away*



Ps> Sorry for the extra large pics... using another computer.

No comments: