Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Lucky Cat at AKA Sushi Lounge waves 2009 goodbye!!!!



The holidays have come and gone and 2010 is all up in ya face Baby!!! I love the Christmas/New Years Eve season so many friends, so many parties to attended. Here are just a few...


AKA SUSHI BAR



First shot of the year... Bottoms up Bishes!!!



Good looking out Edwin!!! <~ My new breakdance crew member... Who wanna battle?




Poppin bottles at Pravada!!!


Candy Girl kicked the first event of the year off with a hot set at Pravada. The whole scene was like something out of a video. Everyone was still poppin bottles from the night before.

Cute headbands are soo haute and so are the divas at Pravada.



Bling-Bling!!! So are icey-grills still hot in 2010??? I cant lie... I do like this shirt.


Pic 1> Amobi Okoye & guest Pic 2> Josh




Dj Good Grief was actin a fool at The Bronx Bar Saturday night.




Neva trust anyone with a shirt that reads Trust me...




The bar upstairs by the Dj booth was the the hot spot and the drinks were proper all night. Ol girl had a mean ass pour!!!!



Pic 1> @monsieurbobby & @pacoliketaco Pic 2>Check out the B-Boy Stance Pic 3> Christian and My Boy <~ Code word for I forgot your name.



PARTY PEOPLE!!!!




So far it's been lovely... Let it flow ;>
K. Anntionette


No comments: