Monday, January 25, 2010

(all three girls did my hair. Maria was the main technician.) The Girls at the Paul Mitchell School hooked me up with a super haute asymetrical layered bob. (Kind hard to see in this pic.) It's also been a while since I had a deep scalp massaging shampoo. I really loved the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo that Maria used which gave my scalp a tingling sensation. I also absolutely luv'd how shiny my color was as well as the body my hair had was off the meter. Good looking out! My cousin suggested going to The Paul Mitchell School when I was trying to get my bouffant done at the last minue. Turned out to be a great tip. I definately will be back.
Now you know you always restyle your hair once you get home!

Social Privy Tip> Check out The Paul Mitchell School of Beauty for inexpensive hair services.


Social Privy Tip> Central Market is my Fav grocery store. I practically live there. On the weekends CM fires up the pit and host a live band on the patio. I caught a couple of songs from this band called the Jaime Casco Trio. Highly suggest you drop by for a bite to eat (Great Menu) and some live music.

Luvs ya ;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: