Friday, January 15, 2010

Club Level



Club Level was where the social playgirls and boys come out to glam it up and socialize. Of course the most popular spot was the VIP section. Im dedicated to the truth so I must say there were more (HUGE AIR QUOTE) "VIP's" then regular folks. (I hate to give Lil Duval the attention he so desires but I miss basic folks. The ones that come out to dance and leave with sweaty shirts and heels in hand. Agh those were the days.)



Anywho... What I have noticed is that the real star of the party seems to be a bottle of Belvy. Hell...Bottles have their own lil accessories and ish, lil sparkles and what not. Am I wrong because I wanna shine more then my drink? What's even more distrubing is watching folks pour liqour straight from the bottle down their throats. Umm are we out of glasses? (Am I boughie?) I don't give damn what Trey Songz lil @ss is singing... gimme a glass please and Thank you. The only time I say aggh is when Im getting my tounsils checked. *Cough* AND PLEASE... Men dont let another man pour anything down your throat. SMH. If you could see what I see. It's never and I mean NEVA a good look. Unless *twirling duckwalking dipping and hold that pose* Go Bitch... It's your birthday bend ova, I mean open wide it's ya birthday!!!!!





The ladies luv Slim Thug and I can't say enough how much better he looks with a grown man cut. Bun B hits the red carpet fresh off of the stage.




Pic 1>Houston's own royalty @JPrince713 Pic 2> D. Wade. Dude ducked after the pic was snapped someone had to tell em he wasnt going to be on TMZ in the morning. Im not paparazzi... Im Social Shutterfly!!!


Pic 1 > DJ GT and Pic 2> Funky Drummer boy Mike added live percussions to the mix giving the crowd the best of both worlds.



Social Playgirls getting it in!!!
Pic 1> Luv the earrings, Playgirl. Check em out at Xphoher http://www.xpozher.com/ Pic 2> Be on the lookout for Morgan's Haute new accessary line Spring 2010.

Tootles ;>

K. Anntionette

PS ~> I usually don't like to do this and let me qualify that I usually pull my "Ho-S#it" pics from INDMIX but this pic slipped through my lense. Checkout chick in the hot pink dress with her leg cocked up on the rail. Outside of seeing that... Do we all have to smell that??? Im going to call it my "GURL... You gots to be mo careful!!!" section.

No comments: