Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ral's Fine Catering presented a Epicurean Delight & Martini Social at The Gallery 6303 Beverly Hill St. Houston, Tx 77057. Invited guest were treated to a wide variety of Chef Ral's speciality dishes. Anything you could imagine was presented with a decadent culinary flair and sophisticated taste. Here's a few dishes that made me salivate: Beef Tips Marsala, Thai Chicken with Pineapple, Coconut Curry Sauce, Pecan Crusted Chicken with 6 Pepper Sauce, Chicken with Cilantro Sauce, Crawfish Ettoufee, the list goes on and on. I was in foodie Heaven. I think the ultimate sign that the food is delicious is when you lick your fingers. (I know that's not proper ettiqette but Damn...everything was so finger-licking good.) The food was soo delicious I found myself trying to find an excuse to have a catered party. A lot of the vendors were geared toward Brides and since I have no plans of getting married anytime soon, I decided that sometime in the near future that I will be having a "Single and Luvin it Soiree."




Martini Social

The Popular Spot was the Martini Station. Guest enjoyed a creative menu of signature martini's such as The Raspberry Magaritini, Mimotini, Mochatini, Pina Coladatini, Apple Martini, and of course The Good Ol fashion Dirty Martini. Last but not least my Fav the Ultra-Fab Creole Lady Martini made with Bourbon, Triple Sec, Lemon, Pineapple & Orange juice.

Event Planner Will Matthews and guest Corey enjoyed stimulating conversation & tantalizing libations at the Ral's Fine Catering Epicurean delight and Martini Social.


Pure Elegance Bridal Service gave us a glimpse of their talents and gifts. I am personally aware of their skills due to the fact I witnessed the awe and beauty of Pure Elegance's service at my good friend Monique Eke's wedding. Absolutely Breath-taking!

A couple displayed their dancing skills to the crowd. Want to learn some steps? Checkout...HighSteppers Dance Troupe www.houstontwostep.com 713 899 7812


Pic 1> Monsieur Walzer owner of The Modern Woman Face "Makeup Artistry for All Occasions." WWW.THEMWFACE.COM Pic 2> You are only as good as your team... These ladies are beautiful so what does that say about the event!

Rhonda Nwosu VP of Ral's Fine Catering & Leona Sparks of Pure Elegance Bridal Services 713 664 9000


The man behind all the delicous treats Chef Ral Nwosu.

My sincere compliments to the Chef for a outstanding display of tasty culinary treats!!!
K. Anntionette

No comments: