Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chrianna reunited and it feels so good...

Chris Brown flexing his pimp hand for the paparazzi in Miami.


The latest on this urban soap opera is Rhianna and Chris hooked up in Miami this weekend for a couple's retreat at one of Sean Comb's boat house's on Star Island. I knew it was a matter of time before these two get back together. C'mon this is young luv were talking about and we all know that when you are young and in luv nothing makes sense except whatever it is that you're feeling... Damn the Grammy's let's fight in the street, Damn my endorsement's I want to get my point across, Whoda hell is dis bish callin you at dis time of de hour... Bumpbaclot' Man Me Rhiannna!!!! Phuck you n dis rented Lambo, I kan buy ya a new one. Buyakah!

Look, say what you want to say about this two getting back together but but sadly enough this kinda ghetto drama goes on everyday all across the world. Luv ya "I would luv to say that this will be the last post about Chrianna but I'd be lying If I said that it was." ;>

K. Anntionette

No comments: