Thursday, February 5, 2009

King of Comedy DL Hughley will be ruling the stage at the Improv this weekend until February the 8th. All I know is you better check yourself if you plan to sit in the front row…I remember back in the BET Comic View days DL would stop dead in the middle of his performance and tear ya’ @ss up if you looked a mess. That’s a sign of a true comedian…I actually enjoy watching a good impromptu break down. But you won’t catch me in the front row…not because I’m scarred. Naagh unngh! I’m ignant, I got a mouth on me so if DL Fk’d wit me it wouldn’t be funny at all. I’mma black out after the first ya momma joke. (I’ve never been able to play that game without someone not hatin’ my @ss after all is said and done.) Ya know, How far is too far… Ya mamma so mannish she think a jock strap is a g-string. Ya mamma so stupid she thinks being a metro-sexual is having sex on the bus. Ya mamma so fat her “@ss” works part time as skateboard park on the weekends. Ya mamma so black she can’t go outside at night without glo sticks…she walk down the street twirling and waving her hands around like she at a rave… alright y’all I’m sorry I had a grade school flashback.

Seriously I’m very proud of DL Hughley ‘s resume, BET Comic View, HBO Kings of Comedy, The Hughley’s on ABC, and currently DL Hughley will be interpreting the news in his own hilarious comedic style on CNN. A black man in the white house and a black comedian on CNN reporting the news what's next... Larry King is probably in his dressing room pulling out what’s left of his hair. (Naw I kid! Larry seems to be a cool @ss dude him & DL probably chill in the green room with some CNN groupies & dranks.) lol

See ya at the Improv;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: