Thursday, February 26, 2009

Solange gets a pass



Estelle and Solange Knowles performed last night at the House of Blues in Chicago. I really luv'd Estelle's polished look however Missy Maam Solo... Umm I see where she was going with her dramatic Punk Rock eye makeup. I think it would have been more interesting if it were another color or maybe two bold colors like an electric blue or magenta. However I do adore her cute lil zipper frock. Anywho...I'm going to give Solo a pass. I'm not going to be soo hard on her due to she has had a rough week already. Nipple slip on the red carpet during New York's Fashion week, passing out on the floor of the LAX airport from a combination of dehydration and dose of Nyquil. (Some folks call that being dripped up and dranked out know what I'm talkin bout...) However she stays on her grind and continue's to make a name for herself. Last night (at about 1am after her show) she was on Twitter talking to Twitter friends about balancing her time between her career and being a mother. While in Chicago she made time to take Juelz to the Chicago Musuem and an indoor playground for some mommy and me time. Juelz was also in attendance for mommy's show sporting his lil fly yellow windbreaker.
Solange will be performing at the Rodeo March 6 with Gladys Knight. Estelle will be performing at the House of Blues March 10. I wonder if these two will be collaborating again.

Keep'in y'all in the loop;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: