Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fashion, Film And Fun times!!!!

Zoe Design Studio 2009 Preview

My curiousity was peaked when I recieved an invitation to the Zoe Collection Video Viewing party. I had no idea of what to expect as I've never heard of the hostess. The invitation stated to come prepared to place your orders. Orders for what? I continued to scan the flyer for clue's...ok, at the bottom there was a catagory of invited guest: models, makeup artist, hair designers, photographers, celebrities... Well, sounds like an event for the pretty people. I decided to attend. (giggle)

As guest arrived they enjoyed the beautiful African Art that lined the walls of the Zoe Design studio. Jackie of Melodrama Boutique was among the many exclusive guest invited to preview the collection, Looking very euro-chic might I add. Luv the beret' daahling! Zoe's neighbor Dez, graphic designer of House of Greenwood dropped in for quick peek at the line. His design studio is also located in the 3400 Montrose building. Marcus Harris of Music World graced the studio with his presence. I wonder if we'll see Beyonce or Solange in a Zoe Design.



Fashionista's and trendsetter's were positioned front row to check out the collection.


What's up Michelle! I see ya doing ya thing on the runway!


Pic 2> Makeup artist Makely Lane & jewelry designer/stylist C. Perrone



Congrats Zoe! I applaud your moxie & entrepreneurial vision.

Negris LeBrum Clothing Co. hosted The Black Olive Martini Mixer and premiere of 10 min short film "The Voice" at The Butterfly Lounge.


Everyone luved the delicious Negris Black Martini. I begged them to let me in on the secret ingredients and they refused. But... I continued to pry until someone spilled the goods. Moo-Ha Ha Ha!!!! Dont worry my lips are sealed...for a small price.

Tanisha Warner played a role in the film "The Voice."

Some guest were invited as a part of an organized social networking group. Within one week I've met three different social networking groups all of which had a different demographic. This seems to be a current trend in Houston. Maybe I should start one?



Pic 2> Nikki Culberson of Foxxie Couture http://foxxiecouture.com/
Travis passed out Negris Lebrum monogrammed eye wear. Of course Nikki's keen stylist eye chose a hot pair that complimented her fabulous outfit. I tried the same pair on but got a whole different result good thing Nikki was on the spot to help me pick a pair framed my face. Good Looking out Missy!!

Travis Hamilton designer and founder of Negris Lebrum Clothing Co.

Nikki bid me farewell on the city streets of Houston a'la Carrie Sex in the City style!!!!

Last but not least...I'm going to expose myself as a bad socialite blogger because I was also invited to attend M2M Style lounge's Satuarday night however this time I was fashionably late and guess what...Dammit those Montrose Boys were on time! I missed the whole show but made it in time for the cocktails!!!!

Luv ya;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: