Friday, February 13, 2009

rihanna Chris Brown fight explained

Warning: THIS CLIP IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK, children or sensitive people without a sense of humor! I couldn't resist sharing this entertaining parody with you all. The Color Purple is one of my fav films that I luv to qoute lines from in my everyday life. For example "Who dis woman?" "You sho is Ugly!" and the beloved song "Sista" of which I remix to fit any given life drama. So when I ran across this gem... I couldn't stop LMAO!
The drama and speculation of alleged domestic abuse is getting to be overkill. I stand by my previous CSI report.. This was a domestic fight between two young kids with too much power and responsibility without the maturity to handle all that comes with it. Emotions and passion got out of hand as they usual do at that age and people act irrationally.

There is no excuse for a man to punch a woman but there is only one reason for him to put his hands on a female only to restrain her or block her blows. Sometimes even those situations get out of hand. I have seen as well as been participant in many occasions where a female has taken advantage of the fact that "men are not suppose to hit women" and run after a man when he's trying to walk away or get in his face to provoke a fight.

We don't know the whole story between these two but.. consider the age, level of maturity, social position and most likely alcohol and maybe even drugs that could be involved which can alter one's rational state of mind. Snatching keys out of Lambo ignitions, late night booty text, jumping out of cars, arguing in the middle of the street. If I'm not mistaken neither one of them is 21. Where was a chaperone ie bodyguard, publicist, manager? Anybody to keep these two in check on one of the most highly anticipated nights in the music industry "The Grammy's."

No comments: