Monday, February 23, 2009

Who cares about The Oscars when you've got an INDMIX award

While the rest of the world was watching The Academy Awards Houston based party website Indmix hosted their first award show at Belvedere. The Indmix awards gave recognition to their colleagues with bedazzled bottles of Moet. (Soooo classy...I wonder which Indmix staffer caught a case of corpal tunnel syndrome gluing all those rhinestones on champagne bottles. lol) DJ GT won best DJ. (I agree he is the only DJ that knows how to give a jam.) The Trendsetter group won best party of the Year " Labor day at Hotel Za ZA. A Few Good Men Promotions were nominated for most popular promoter. Candy Girl won best Female Promoter (I feel she should've also won best dressed. She always looks tasteful and trendy.) Grey Goose won best sponsor. (I wonder if they sent them a bedazzled bottle of Moet for all the sponsorship money they invested.) Aggh hell... I can't recite this ish anymore go look on http://indmix.com/ yourself for the rest of the frivolous high school-like categories.
But seriously I wish they would've had some other categories like oldest cat daddy still chasing young tale in the club. I could name a couple of fifty year olds still hanging out every night for that category. I mean this is a photo website right? They should've at least had the best bend over, turn around and sho yo @ss award. For example this shot would've won hands down or shall I say @ss up!




Last but not least my very own Social Privy category "The Girl You Soo Different" award goes to




Kele Fierce rockin the reynolds wrap bootleg version of Sasha Fierce's golden glove. She won best dressed promoter. The rest of her outfit was cute but that contraption on her hand is making me scratch my head like...whadindafphuck!


So I'm going through the photo's and I'm checking out the nominee's and there's one madame missing from the bunch...The self proclaimed Queen of Clubs Lisa Roger's was no where to be found. Hmm What's up with that?



It's my damn opinion;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: