Monday, March 2, 2009

Chris Brown and Rhianna arrive in LA

Y'all I swear I'm tired of the Chrianna drama but that seems to be all that everyone is talking about...Word is the couple arrived in LA today after a weekend on the beach. Here's my side eye on the whole thing. #1 No one has seen any pics of Rhianna in Miami (if so please do hit me up via email info@socialprivy.com) All we have seen is the pics in so called Mexico however I didn't see any pancho's, sombraro's or drinks with umbrella's #2 Chris Brown's publicist needs to get the ax. When your client is in hot water, you do what is called damage control which doesn't mean go to one anger management class and hit the beach for a weekend of jet skiing and partying on Ocean Drive. Now the two arrived via private jet in LA? Not one paparazzi has a pic, not one employee at the terminal was willing to lose their job to take on pic worth 62k of the two of them together. I'm just saying something doesn't see right about this. Stay tuned!
Luv ya;>
K.Anntionette aka Nosey Rosey
Ps: This whole ordeal is like a soap opera. I need to come up with a name!

No comments: