Monday, February 9, 2009

VH1's New Reality Show "For the love of aagh Hell to the Naagh"

Whitney Houston has recently been called the "Queen of Comebacks" since she has re'habed herself I mean given herself a makeover and is preparing to release a new project. However this pic of Ray J and Nippy leaving a Grammy party together makes me wonder just what Ms. Houston has that's making Ray J "come back" for more. Oh yeah that's right, she's famous and has extra long paper unlike the media hungry ho's on his reality show "For the Love of Ray J." Wait a minute maybe Ray J is hungry for a little more media attention himself. Mama Whitney knows whatcha like baby!

What trips me out about these two is they seem to be each other's rebound buddy. The last time they hooked up was after Bobby Brown went back to Karrine Steffans when Whitney put his @ss out. This time Bobby got his Boo knocked up and was photographed strolling all up and through the streets of LA. So what does Whitney do...Call up "Mr. Boy Toy Sexy Can I?" I smell PR Stuntin'!


I luv Celebrity reality bullish drama;>

K. Anntionette

No comments: