Monday, February 2, 2009

Sniper's snare


I chose to crop the heads off of these girls...My heart couldn't expose them, they are just babies with low self esteem and maybe someday they'll want to be the first lady instead of the bottom beyotch...someone has to protect the children, even from themselves!


Oh Lawd! I've kept quiet for too long dammit...I'm about to pop off like the mofo'in DC Sniper because I'm sick of this ish'... I occasionally stroll through websites like allthepartiesindmix.com, it is one of my many guilty pleasure outside of watching trashy reality shows like "Real Chance of Love," All the "Flava of Luv's," "I love New York," and "I Love mindless bullish" (the last show hasn't been created but just wait I'm sure it's coming soon.) Oh yeah, and Maury Poovich paternity test shows. I can't help myself, I'm a voyeur. Anywho! I ran across this week's Belvedere 2/1 edition on Alltheparties and couldn't help but notice all of the pics were of women. Ok, out of 77 pic's there were about 6 of guys. But guess what...I'm not trippin' because I can appreciate a beautiful well coiffed woman just like anyone can right? My gripe or rather snipe is... Why do damn near all of them look so fake and unoriginal? Fake @ss video vixen's I mean vamps...lots and lots of titty torture (Social Privy Defination> when a girl pushes her push-up bra to the max and her chest looks like a human nut crusher)
Ton's and ton's of weave (I know a lot of Asian beauty suppliers are gigglin' to themselves "aaggh haa haa haa recessioni my assa...I got a freshie shipment of korean yaki come in today jus for youa black guhl")

Can we talk about the poses????!!!!!! Oooh Lawd chile these girls must subcribe to King & Smooth Magazine because they got the head cocked and I do mean cock'd, come hether eyes, lashes low "I'm innocent but I can be a Ho" pose down pat! Some even have the audacity to sprawl they @ss all across the damn furniture and you know half of em don't wear draws. So just imagine the bacteria cocktail you could pick up off those couches. Who comes to the club to do a lingere photo shoot? I'll tell who... someone to cheap to hire a photographer with a studio for all that "live out my fantasy of being in Hustler-playboy-center page of Jet-Smooth-King magazine-Karrine Steffan's wannabe video vixen bullish'." It's a club!!!! Dammit! Not a phot shot.

What happened to the natural "I'm having fun, happy to be out poses?" Or better yet my outfit is fabulous and I'm giving out the "Diva bizness" tonight poses. Where is the style? I'm sorry titties & @ss are not accessories contary to belief. You might get away with it in the spring/ summer but can we see some "winter-I-wonder-what's-under wear." The overall view of this page looks like a damn Stripper Highschool yearbook. Wheeew! I let it out. Damn, it feels good to express yourself with your clothes on. I suggest some of you "club models" try to do the same.

Keepin' it real...I'm sorry but I had to;>
K. Anntionette

Ps: Anyone with a problem with my opinion of how someone position's themselves on the Worldwide Web for all to see can #1 Kiss my @ss #2 Leave a comment I luv a good debate because I'mma talk about these chicks just like I do the fools on reality TV.

1 comment:

harrington49 said...

Love, U R 2 live! I love it! Was great to meet you @ the Grove that night. Glad you enjoyed "She".

I am Buck Naked and I approve of this message!