Friday, August 15, 2008

Wayward Titty PSA: Who is you?

I've seen this chick all up & throughout several events on indmix & alltheparties...and I just want to know who is you? You have very interesting facial features and usually you dress fairly decent but...I have to say in the words of my Aunt Luvenia "Honey-Chile that aint cute!!!" Why do you have your almost naked titties out there like that? Are you celebrating Paid in Full stamped on your receipt. I ain't madatcha they sho is perky & cute but I'm thinking there's a lot to be said about leaving just a little to the imagination. You are too attractive for that nonsense. Ordinarily I would have bumrushed your enrollment into The Wayward Titty Group Home for Girls but there's something special about you. You've got this air about you. Maybe it's that little twinkle in your eye kinda like you know a secret or have a secret life...Are you a private dancer, dancer for money and any ol music will do...
Please forgive. Please forgive me if I'm wrong but chick the outfit your wearing is singing an old familiar song!!!
The doors of the group home Wayward Titties for Girls are open. Well you make a change? Will you come today? Will You?
Ps: I blame that damn Jennifer Lopez for this ish'!!
Damn it I had to!! I'm out!!!! Luv K. Anntionette
This message was brought to you by the Wayward Titty Committe for Girls.

1 comment: