Friday, August 29, 2008

I10 Media host a "Party w/ Purpose" @ REEF


(Pic 1) Mark Whitener/Aflac agent (Pic2) Judge Goodewille Pierre & guest (Pic3) Secdrick Bass/I10 Media center Judge Goodewille Pierre right










(Pic 9)Coco/Hennessy Representative (pic 10) Rob Wright of Trendsetter & guest

(Pic 11 ) Dez House of Greenwood left Def jamblaster right



Special Thanks goes out to our host for the evening The Distinguished Gentlemen of I10 Media Secdrick Bass & Reginald Rhodes http://10media.com/
I10 Media hosted a mini-Democratic Convention of local Obama supporters at the elegant Reef restuarant downtown. Aug 28 2008 will forever be an historic date as the nation watched Barak Obama pledge his acceptance of the Democratic Nomination. It was definately a privilage & honor to share last night victory with my fellow Obama supporter's & I'm sure it is only the 1st of many celebrations to come. Can't wait until November!!!!

Luv ya ;> K. Anntionette




























































No comments: