Sunday, August 24, 2008

DUB Car show












You all have BET & MTV so you know what the Dub Car Show headliner Ludacris looks like & I'm pretty sure you checked out 2 Pistol's video for his hit "She Got it" on You Tube ( By the way Thanks for making it rain on me even though I know that wasn't your true intention.) But... Honey, if I'm not mistaken you throwing out a wad of cash into a crowd of people who are separated from you & the stage by @ least 10 feet, steel barricade gate and big burly security guards defeat the laws of gravity. SocialPrivy Tip> tip money has very little weight therefore when you throw it, it will float down as opposed to far out That's why when you were tossin' your $$ in the air like you just don't care all your dollar bills fell in media pit(designated area of stage where photographers are given access to film) where me & big-burly security scrambled like chickens in my Granny's backyard picking them up. Speaking of Granny...she raised me to be a good southern baptist girl so... instead of stuffing those dollar bills in my pants like a Harlem Knights dancer...I looked into the crowd & saw the disappointing faces of thousands of teenager's who spent their money to buy those tickets. Somewhere in the back of my head I heard the sound of my Granny twisting her lips so I did the right thing & throw the $$ back into the crowd. Damn Granny!! (Don't get it twisted if those dollar bills were $5 dollar bills $hit! I ain't no fool!) Anywho!! Back to what I was saying you guys know what celebrities look like so with that being said let's give props to the people behind the scene that make all the magic happen.

(Pic 9)DUB Car show Reliant Energy Stadium (Pic2) 2 of a man's favorite things "Rims & Stilletto's" (Pic 3)Brandy Garcia 97.9 (Pic 4) The Box Mad Hatta/97.9 On-Air Host Monique Hudspeth/97.9 Advertising Exec. Brandy Garcia 97.9 On Air Host(Pic 5) Mad Hatta, Terri Thomas/ Program Dir./On-Air Host 97.9 The Box & Praise 92.1 Johnny the Jeweler & Family (Pic6) The blinged out frost-bitten hand of Johnny the Jeweler's wife (Pic7)Big Bank Hank, Paul Wall, Johnny the Jeweler
I'm out!
Luv K. Anntionette







No comments: