Monday, March 2, 2009



The security of Houston’s club scene is under the microscope for a reported assault of respected DJ and industry veteran Ron C (Ronald Coleman). The alleged incident occurred Thursday night (February 26) at Houston’s Toc Bar following a verbal dispute between Ron C and security personnel over the treatment of one of the DJ’s friends. During the discussion, the GO DJ Coalition president was put in a chokehold from behind, tasered in the throat, and left unconscious on the ground. In explaining the intense night, Ron C recalled how he was attacked despite not drinking or offering any provocation to the club’s security. “One friend in particular, was singled out of the group and harassed by the security guards in question. Club staff, promoters and other friends came over to investigate,” Ron C revealed in a statement. It was then, that Ron C claims he was blindsided with the excessive force and assaulted by club security. “I wake up shaking, on the ground, inside the club, people are trying to help me up and saying ‘Dogg u got tased.’ I had been unconscious for about 10 seconds or so,” Ron C revealed. “The part that really makes me mad is not the fact that they tased me, but they tased me in the throat, making me feel like they were trying to kill me. I was in genuine fear for my life.”

Meagan Goode was hosting the event at The Toc Bar the night of the attack.

As if this isn't enough apparently I've been so out of the loop on the "Popular" club scene in Houston that I was unaware of an alledged beat down served up to one of Houston's female promoter's. Rumor has it that this huggh hmm..."Ms. Madam Queen of clubs" got her @ss served up by a local hairdresser in the Belvedere a few weeks ago. The scrap was apparently over a man. Keep in mind this is all hearsay when it was first brought to my attention I decided to wait until I heard it from at least three people. However I did find it strange that she has been MIA on allupindmixparties.com until recently when she came out to show another female promoter luv at her birthday party.



Don't look at me like that...like you aren't talkin' about it to;>


K. Anntionette

No comments: