Friday, March 20, 2009

Bun B Celebrates Birthday at Zepplien

Happy Birthday Bun!

Cool Kids



Pic 1> J Prince (aka Twitter JPrince713) Pic 2> Ron Artest

Bun B celebrated his birthday at Spice Thursday's @ Zeppelin. The Cool Kids performed a set in honor of the Birthday Boy. Houston Rockets forward Ron Artest dropped by to show respect and fellow twitter J Prince tweeted he was rolling through after kicking @ss at a couple of games of bowling. (I wonder who he served up.) Y'all this is all a second hand account of last night's events. It was on my social agenda to attend however with all of this pollen and what not in the air a chick couldn't make it. I can't blame it on the alcohol so I'll blame it on the Benadryl.
Sniffle;<
K. Anntionette
Ps: If anyone made it out to 310 Rosemont trunkshow or NetParty at The Drake last night hit me up and let me know what I missed.

No comments: