Friday, March 6, 2009

Social Privy's guide to a fab Social Life


It's Friday night and the city of Houston is giving you a "SOCIAL LIFE"! Tonight Houston is filled with numerous entertaining events and adventures:

Erykah Badu is performing at the Arena Theatre. The Imani Jazz ensemble will be the opening act and all proceeds will benefit The Imani School.

Solange Knowles is kickin' it alongside Gladys Knight at the Rodeo. Yeee haw! Giddy up!! (I'm sorry I had to)

Bruce Bruce will be at the Improv all weekend long. They've also added a Sunday night performance.

If you want to maintain the party vibe check out Downtown Houston's latest club venue :
Studio One 723 Main @Rusk ladies free till 12am
Club 410 Main Will be hosting VH1's The Real Chance of Love Auditons. No Cover all night


Okay so if you missed these events there is always tomorrow:

MC Lyte will be hosting the Premiere of Level One 412 Main.
The Prestige at Zula hosted by O.J. Mayo of Memphis Grizzlies.


All right that's all I got on a short notice...it seems I'm going to have do a social calendar on my lil site more often. Maybe then people won't call me at all hours of the night like I'm some kind of "Party On-Star" device or I'm going to have to start answering my cell like this...

Hello this K. Anntionette with Social Privy Party Onstar please give me your location...
Caller (12am) Yeah (car stereo blasting in the background) aggh I got some people in from out of town and I need to know where to take them.

K. Anntionette: Ok I can help you with that tell me your age and what your interested in urban, mixed crowd, lounge, bar, nightclub, stripclub all of the above.


I promise you people call me and ask me where they should go for the weekend and actually want me to give directions.

It's okay I still luv ya or you wouldn't have my number;>
K. Anntionette

Ps: But if you wake me up again I'm charge ya @ss!

No comments: