Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Estelle and Kid Cudi at The House Of Blues

Kid Cudi kicked the night off. I luv watching the fans interact with the artist...they knew every single lyric. That must be a wonderful feeling.


Fire! Is all I can honestly say about Estelle's performance tonight...She is definately a true artist. Grammy Award winning Estelle showcased her vocal range and talent throughout the night as she treated guest to tracks from her Shine Cd.
One of my favorite highlights from the show was her interaction with the audience and band members. I really got a kick when she invited a few people from the crowd to join her on stage. (One guy had a chance to dance with Estelle and got a case of stage fright...poor baby I know he's kickin' himself right now ;>)Of course the crowd went wild when she performed American Boy however I'm gonna say this to those of you who get stuck on one song and don't explore the full scope of the artist... Big mistake! Estelle gave the crowd a taste of everything reggae, soul, ol school you name it... Estelle gave the bizness! http://estellemusic.com/
(Girlfriend is gorgeous...I absolutely luuved your outfit and the shoes were FIERCE!)

Pic 1>J Prince and rap artist IB3 Pic 2> Carlos and Guest




Houston based Group Neon Collars performed after the show in The Foundation Room.

Luv ya;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: