Monday, July 21, 2008

Rick Ross was Da Biggest Boss


It has been confirmed per Kim Osario, former editor-in-chief of The Source Magazine, that Rick Ross was in deed the biggest boss when he worked as a prison guard for 18 mos in 1995. The Florida rapper passionately denies that the photograph of him sporting legal "Prison Brown's" is not him. He does admit that it is his face but... he's using R.Kelly's "Little Man" legal defense tactics. Ross say's that his head shot was taken from a pic of him in high school and transposed onto a prison guards neck. Hell, if the ish' worked for the Pee'd Piper I guess it could work for him. The pic was allegedly leaked by an ex-girlfriend. Guess she couldn't stand by and watch him bounce between jailbird Foxy Brown and Reality show reject Buckey.

As for me...The jury is still out on this one. I've been smitten with Big Ricky ever since I saw his budda-tiful body and suckalent exposed man titties on various video's. My crush was intensified when I gazed upon his luscious loofah scrub-like beard on the set of Bun B's video "You're Everything." (I can think of a couple of places that need exfoliating on my body.) Interestingly enough I am not alone... I have since bashfully inquired among other women about the sexiness of this man and I haven't found one who didn't agree... there's something hot about Rick Ross. I just want to know does he still have his prison uniform and handcuffs. :}

No comments: