Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ghetto Botox

Social Privy Tip#1: I love getting a fresh new weave. Not only does my hair look "FAB" but my forehead is extra tight. Today I'm looking very fresh and alert. I remember the first time that I recognized the double benefits of the instant face lift. I attended a Momentum BMW networking mixer downtown where everyone kept commenting on how different I looked. On the way home I rang up a sister/home girlfriend of mine and ran down the whole evening. In the middle of my story she calmly stated When did you get your weave done? K. Anntionette: Today. Why? They weren't complimenting on my hair. They were saying how young I looked???!! Some couldn't believe my age. Sister/girlfriend: "It's the Ghetto Botox." K . Anntionette: WHAT!!!??? Sister/girlfriend: You just got your weave down so your looking like a teenager by the forehead. K.Anntionette: OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! GUUUURRRLLLL!!! YOU KNOW WHAT!!
Okay Ladies the next time your feeling a little stale in the grill skip the needles to the face and head straight to the beauty salon for some needle and thread to the head!

Social Privy Tip #2: Sometimes it's good to try someone and something new. Due to today's economic climate I could not do Lugo's hair because I just couldn't see wearing the equivalent of 3 gas fill ups on my head not to include the cost of application. I have a ton of hair stylist friends who are all skilled & talented however a good friend of mine tried a new stylist who had a wonderful special on extensions and I just couldn't pass it up. So big shout out to KE-KE of Hair Icon. Call her to find out extension specials 832 343 0620

No comments: