Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's ya boy!!!




That's right ladies!!! It's ya boy David Banner! And yes... he does look that good in person. Yesterday I caught up with Banner on the set of Bun B.'s upcoming video "You're Everything" where he was not only flexing his lyrical muscles, he also showed off his impressive acting chops. The young lady in previous post is Dallas based makeup/hair stylist Bridgett H. (http://www.bridgetth.com/) who was brought in among others to preserve the sexy on set. One of her duties was damping moisture off of the "hot" rappers back. (where do I apply) I was most impressed with his professionalism and down to earth demeanor upon leaving the set Banner apologized for having to leave early and stated "If I had the time to hug each and everyone one of yall I would but I gotta go to Dallas... I got money waitin' on me. I love you all." No camara's were rolling so that was coming from the heart. My impression of this southern gentleman left me feeling like I had a good ol shot of Southern Comfort... all warm and tingley.

No comments: