Friday, July 18, 2008

E! talk show host Chesley Handler could barely "handle" a very slippery baby oil'd Miss New York last night on her hilarious E! talk show. Miss New York had more baby oil on her legs then a lard slathered Christmas hog. I guess she lathered up in preparation for some of the tough questions she would be facing. The reality show star dodged the inquiries regarding her current status with Flava o Luv fiance Taylor Made as well her participation in a sex tape. I don't know what it is about these "Flava" girls and their sex tapes... but what else should you expect from a bunch of "Gutta-Bucket-Guhls. (see previous post reg'd Buckey's tape) I'm waiting for the chick with the billboard size forehead, I think her name is sincere, to drop here 3-D sex tape so I can complete my box set.

Miss New York says that it was a cheap imitation of her because if she had done a sex tape it would've been a lot more exciting. (Yes, I've seen the tape. Only because I felt a "privy" duty to spare you all eyeball infections and besides I still have penicillin eye drops from watching Buckey's sex tape.) Chelsey Handler clowned Miss New York before she slither offstage by asking her how long it took her to apply bacon grease all over herself. Chelsey H. is a cool a$$ chic. I luv her for asking that question it was like she was reading my mind.

No comments: