Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The un official soundtrack to #LHHATL What The F@#K You Gon Do?








  

 Tiny Tameka Harris debuted a new single titled #WTFYGD acronym for "What the F*ck You Gon' Do?  

The timing is *pause* uncanny amidst the recent Floyd Mayweather "I F@cked your wife," comment during the Mayhem Boxing Press Conference.  The comment was made when a audience member asked Floyd about a scuffle that occurred with rapper T.I at a In and Out Burger in Las Vegas a few months back. It was presumed that the fight was over rumors of Floyd Mayweather and the rapper's wife Tiny having *pause* *In my Southern Belle voice* a dalliance. 


The back drop of this story stems from buzzing around the Peachtree Streets that T.I. has a side-piece with a biscuit in the oven. Word is that the rapper recently acquired another property that he resides in for *cough* the convenience of it's location near his studio for those late night sessions on the mic *wink*.  ANYWHO... ever since the verbal spat between the two at the 2014 Grammy's the rumors of the ATL couple's rocky marriage have played out like an episode of Love & Hip Hop ATL.  

This new single #WTFYGD is a... Fiyah "Fed da F*CK UP" females anthem that blew up the Itune's chart over night landing a #1 position.  All I can say is #WTFYGD... Tiny is letting TI know "I'm still that 90's R&B chick you fell in love with don't let all these children I birthed fool you!" Major's mama still got that R&B SWAG! 

Meanwhile the Trouble Man, T.I. is in Houston promoting his latest project "PaperWork" at the #BehindTheBeat private listening party hosted by Devi Dev of  93.7 The Beat. I wonder will he talk about the inspiration of the track "Stay" which is clearly his version of what's going on in his marriage. 

@DeviDev tweeted 
"I told T.I that is what Robin Thicke's "Paula" should have sounded like. He laughed. Said track was fiction w/ truth sprinkled in"


 Check the single "Stay"out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZDhvGHUFU

Mona Scott couldn't write this DRAMA if she wanted too!!!

*sips tea*
K.Anntionette

No comments: