Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The "Im so different" award

We all strive to break free from the norm and express our creativity through our fashion style. Some of us are better at then others. However there are times when your attempt to be a trendsetter translates into "I'm so different." So if no one else recognizes your individuality let me be the 1st to say I applaud your efforts & if nothing else you just simply make me giggle with delight as I say to myself "Gurl...You soooo different!!!!"

Celebrities are the biggest & the most influential at being soooo different. Ol'boy on the right side of the photo of The Atlanta Housewives is soo different for the obvious reason but... He is rockin' a Chanel handbag & I bet those are Christian Louboutin Stiletto's on his feet (Didn't know they made them that big.) Aubrey who was recently kicked out of Danity Kane looks a hot ozone burning mess. (She should start her own schizophrenic band called Insanity Insane) Obama's people are some where losing their minds. I can just hear republican father's & mother's saying look what he's already doing to our daughter's.

Ms. Lovelace...Where shall I start? Cheeatah printed head scarf...not so bad. Lace off the shoulder shirt? Umm alright. Peekabo bra? No Maam. Black seal skinned-tight-leather-like pants... Aggh Hell Naw & wait a minute is that your gold Christmas tree garland styled handbag in the corner? Gurl you is sooo different!!!
The Pink Panther's. 1st up Ms. Ri-ugh-ughn Your wig is protesting the pink extensions in the back of your hair it almost looks like your wig is escaping your head. (Social Privy definition. Protesting: A political movement one's weave makes when it no longer wants to work or unify with your head or natural hair.) The only person I've seen pull off this pink punk rock look is Rhianna & she fully commits to it through not only her hair but her clothes as well. Where are the studded bracelets, and fishnet? I'm sorry friend on the right you almost got a pass but when you swooped your scarf over your shoulder thus blending with your friends pink strand... you got pulled into the Gurl! You soo different matrix.
"Tat Tat Tat Tat Tatted up" Ms Co Co "Oh No" Chanel. I know where you were going with your strands of baby pearls, little black belted dress and oh yes I saw the Chanel clutch in the solo pic you took... which is soo fly. Yes indeed. I almost gave you a pass but... Gurl, I can't get past that tattoo sleeve. I just cant. I would've preferred to see you in a white wife beater with a strand of pearls and a multi-charm "Chanel like" chain belt, showing off your own style & passion... your tattoo's. Your attempt of "I'm soooo different" looks like I'm sooo confused...Am I hood? Am I couture? Once again friend on the right you almost got a pass but your girl pulled you in the sniper's snare like Nino did that lil girl in New Jack City. Pleazzze tell me someone slapped that blush across your cheek because I can't believe you would hit yourself that hard. And when did lace fronts start coming with baby hair???
And the winner of The "I'm so Different" Award goes to... The young lady who reached why back in the history books to reinvent a trend set by woman's lib poster girl Rosie the Riveter.



Gurl!!!! You sooo Different!!!
I'm speechless.. I can't say a word.

Giggle ;>
K. Anntionette

Ps: The indmix pic's were from the Rockets vs The Grizzle's pre-season game party @Bamboo
I know that I came off a little rough on this post so it made me wonder... Was this a early Halloween party? Or did someone play a joke on these people & tell them that it was a costume party?

No comments: