Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hood Luv Scarface @ Video shoot

I had a blast at the Scarface video and met a lot of interesting people that I would like to share with you so here goes. (Sing the next lines in your best Mr. Rogers voice.)
These are the people in your neighborhood...in your neighborhood... in your neighborhood...These are the people in your neighborhood the people that you see each day...
Ok! This guy has an designer arm! I just want to know if Louis Vuttion can sue him for copyright infringement. Anywho! I can only image how long this tat took.


Pic 2> Reminisce Owner & friend came out to show luv I'll be sure to attended The B-Day celebration in November. I luv Reminisce! I celebrated one of my B-Days there & received soo much luv. The Cat Daddy's pinned $$$ on me as soon as I walked in the door. I luv'd the whole down to earth atmosphere. Reminisce has been around for years & will be for years to come!


Wheee-awee awee awee! Wheewee awee awee awee! Mr Officer! Mr Officer please don't take the cuffs offa me. Oops! I mean take them off. lol
(Thanks for the jump)
Chillin' with the peeps on the front porch. Doesn't that take you back in the day. Face always keeps it true to the streets. Gotta luv em for that!!


Mr. Bill the Hustle Man popped the truck & pulled out the goodies. I luv a entrepreneurial spirited man. Mr. Bill will be opening a stationary location in the near future.


Look what I saw getting their workout on at Emancipation park. Memorial Park ain't got nothing on this body. This young man was running the block in preparation for boxing training program.

No comments: