Sunday, October 19, 2008

House of Blues Grand Opening w/The Blues Brothers




The House of Blues celebrated their grand opening Satuarday night with an VIP invitation only extravganza complete with a soulful performance by the legendary Blues Brothers. The blue carpet was rolled out for an evening of fun with Houston's coolest mover's & shaker's. As I stood outside the House of Blues waiting for my girlfriends, I heard this heavenly sound from above & thought to myself this is satuarday night right? As I looked toward the sound I saw that arriving guest were being serenaded with a welcoming hymn from a real live church fanning, shoulder swaying gospel choir. If the food at the Gospel Brunch is as good as this choir we are going to have to repent for the sins comitted on our waistline. Gratis libations & treats were served up throughout the night. My personal fav was the chocolate dipped oatmeal cookie. Remarkable!! I don't even like oatmeal. Oooh chile' they sure can make some cornbread. (I can not let my Aunt Easter know that their's is sweeter then her's. Hell! I ain't no fool.. Thanksgiving is around the corner & she is still the candied yam queen.) The highlight of the evening was a performance from The Blue Brother's. They tore the roof ouffa that sucka & I mean that. (Folks had sweat rings under their designer armpits. Yes it was that funky!) But...most of all the vibe was just perfect. The mixture of culture's was just right. Whomever put the guest list together did an awesome job! If you weren't there then you better get your network on! I'm sure there will be other fan-tabulous events in the near future. So stay in the social privy loop. One way you can be sure to know what's going on at the House Of Blues is to become a member of The Foundation room. (I know I'm on the Foundation Room's Jock. I promise I'm not on The House of Blue's payroll. If you don't believe me check my bank account. But anywho...I just know a good thing when I see it.) House of Blue's I'm a fan! Enjoy ;>



Amanda Mills working the blue carpet in some bad @ss Cheetah boots!!!

You know what they say about a man who can play the Harmonica! lol ;>



(Pic 1>Alana, B-Day Girl!! & Marie. Two of the coolest chicks I've met in Houston good looking out!
(pic 2>The Blue's Sista's Nikki Culberson & Ramona Jones my party companion's for the evening. I had a blast Diva's let's do it again!!!



Pic 2 & 4>Hot couple! I luv the blue themed color coordinated outfits you two are soo cute. You make me sick what's even sicker are those long @ss leg's, shoe's & bag

(pic 5>I luv me to!!!Freddie Floyd/Hotel Icon (pic 6 & 7 > Nikki Culberson Fashion Extraodinare of Foxxie Couture http://foxxiecouture.com/

(pic 8> Alana(center) & guest (pic 9>Chris Roberson, Kim & Spurgeon Robinson


The cozy parlor in the foundation room is a perfect place for fire side chats!
(pic. 11>Carol Guess & Michelle Martin Texas Southern Univ.



Girl talk in a cozy nook quickly turned into girl where did you get those boots? (pic 13, 14>Sharon those boots aren't made for walking...they were made for struttin'. Get your Diva Strut on!)
(pic 12>Monica Benson, House of Blues Rep (hey! you left before I could get your name, email me chick!), Sharon Cheetam/Live Nation, Ramona Jones/Diva Dolls Hair Studio, Nikki Culberson/Foxxie Couture



(pic 15>Raul Velazco/Four Seasons & Kelly-Ann Ulade, (pic 16>Gerard & Stacey Easiley, (pic 17>I see ya Deon & Date, (pic 18>Renaldo & date, (Pic 19> Rachel Eckroth Hershey's sales rep & (Hook ya girl up will you?) Thomas Daniel, (Pic 20>Ricardo Edwards & Fiancee Congrats on the engagement! (Pic 21>Congrats Newly weds Wilson & Monica Benson! (Monica is a sharp bladesmith she can really cut some hair.)


Gotcha! Let me explain this pic...this couple were obviously really feeling the sexy vibe. I caught this intimate moment in the kissing parlor! I ain't madatcha Big Daddy!


On site artwork. This pic doesn't do the potrait justice. You have to see it in person.


Pretty ladies in Da' House!




Multi-culture themed room's provided the perfect space for cozy conversation!



The roof, the roof, the roof was on fire!!!! The Blue's Brother's blew the roof off the sucka!!!




(pic 36 > Michael Mcgaw/Live Nation (left) (Pic37 > Uchenna Agu Amazing Race (right)

(Pic 38>Fujio Wantabe/Fishbone Productions & guest (Pic 39 >Bridget Snooks/Exxon Mobile & crew

(Pic 40> Ok! we've met several times in real loud places but I think your name is Ja-Bou, Jam-Bone something like that but...how about I call you The BOSS to make it simple. The House of Blues staff is the best and I'm not the only one who thinks so even my close friend mentioned it to me the next day. He said he'd never recieved such sincere service as he did at The House. That's how you keep people coming back. You guys are appreciated Thank You for your service & dedication!!!!!

I'm a soul woman!

Luv ya ;>
K. Anntionette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics of big daddy & guest! What a cute moment!