Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can You believe this fool?





Naaaw!!! YOU know I didn't take this pic because I would be bloggin' from inside Harris County jail and orange is not in this season. It was sent to me by one of my readers encouraging people to vote. I concur, but I would also like to say this is a very good message to encourage people to drive responsibly and use your right to voice your opinions responsibly. After all, we do have the right to bear arms Right? You don't see me pullin out Big Broutha (what my Aunt Mable call her pistol.) and poppin' caps at people with ignorant shirts on. Just because you have a right voice to express your political opinions doesn't mean you should offend people. Politcs and passion are a very deadly combination. Freedom of speech should be done repectfully. This is a historical election not matter who wins.

No comments: