Monday, December 8, 2008

The TUESDAY FUNNIES


I was surfing the net for giggles and came across the above pic and scratched my head...The last time I saw someone pour liqour on their skin was while watching a Wild Wild West or A Vietnam War flick...you know where the wounded cowboy or soldier pours some liqour on thier skin to sterilize a wound from a gunshot. However the above is just plain ol' Buffonery & Coonery. It's just down right ridiculous. Not impressed.
I know it's your birthday and those children on MTV's Sweet sixteen got some of you balla's under pressure but c'mon...There was no water around. I could see a couple of hot girls lickin' the cake off your fingers that would've been hot. (Ok ,I'm lying I still would've thought it was whack.)
Here's some idea's for your next sweet 30 something, I mean Sweet seventeen...Girl in Champagne glass filled with bubbles a'la Vegas style or even a hot chick jumping out of a cake would've made me raise a brow...but washing your hands in Grey Goose Vodka...reads Buffonery & Coonery!!!! Most of all it makes me want to sing "SAAAAMMMIEE"


Luv;>
K. Anntionette

PS: Somewhere the US a Grey Goose representative is looking at these pics and whispering Dance Monkey Dance!!!! MOOO HA HA HA!!!!

Some where in France the manufacturer of Grey Goose and Board member's of the Integrity comittee are saying ... Aagh Huggh huggh huggh... Dis is not wvhaat' wve' meant by drink responsibly!!!!

No comments: