Friday, December 5, 2008

BY THE POWER OF GRAY SKULL YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Open Letter to A Jive-@ss Promoter!!!!

I've had the misfortune of meeting you on three separate occasions...and each time you have not only rubbed me the WRONG way but you have also put a bad taste in my mouth (kinda like acid reflux after you've eaten something that you thought was delicious & tasty only to later find out that it disagree's with your stomach.)

The first time I met you...you were literally in my way. You were standing in my photographer's frame as he was shooting a socialite that actually is relevant to the city of Houston because they have national recognition & use their talent to uplift and contribute to the entertainment scene nationally. Recognizing you from your many photo spreads on allpartiesupindmix.com. I felt like maybe this would be a photo op for you as well. Due to the fact that in your many flashy flyer's you sell image's of success, and even fancy yourself a tastemaker. Instead of dis-crediting you by asking you to move out of the frame, I asked if you would like to be photographed. You looked up into the empty space that you call a head for about 7 minutes & declined. No problem...didn't want your picture anyway. Maybe you declined because allpartiesupindmix.com have exclusive rights to your soul oops I mean image... Naaagh doubt it. You were just being a PRIMA-DIVA-DON! Or better yet maybe the young lady you were with was your side chick instead of your main dish. Just as I had those very thoughts the actual socialite I was photographing called you out. OH LAWD! What he said it, it was as if he was reading my mind...
"Ninja (code word) You done gone all hollywood...since when don't you need exposure!"

lol;> Later on when you observed me talking to Nas's manager in VIP. (After you repeadtly elbowed me in my rib cage texting everyone with in a satellite signal that you were at the concert.) You decided to turn to me and ask... Who are you? What do You do? No hello! I'm Jive-@ss party promoter Mr. Wrong, maybe we can work with each other? Just a demand that I run my resume to you so you can decide if you can use me. I politely told you that I was trying to enjoy the concert and could we talk later. Social Privy Tip> The proper time to network is during a moment when you can exhange dialouge instead of yelling over a loud speaker at a concert. You gave a business card or so I thought until later when I pulled it out only to find that it was a flyer inviting me to one of your adjective filled parties. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and thought...Bad Boy Puffy Won't stop, can't stop promotions software version 1999 strikes again.

The second time I met you was at a rally for the presidential candidate Obama...you know our current president!! I was there filming responses to his speech for a television show and tried to give you another shot to be the Ebony Man that you portray. When I aksed you what you had to say about the historic speech & presidential candidate Obama prior to putting you on film you looked at me with those glassy eyes of your's and said "I don't have anything to say."
K. Anntionette (blank stare in total dis-belief thinking to myself the vodka drenched pissy bum on the corner of Mcgowen could give me a comment on... Obama in one word CHANGE...and can you spare some?)
I was cool with that maybe you weren't camara ready so I, being a former publicist fed you the line. "Obama for a change." But then you decline my advice. Cool. It was what nexted that rubbed me the wrong way when you shuffled yourself up to my camara man & manage to string enough brain cells together to boldly declare in the midst of his filming someone with something to say about Obama that "he could make some real$$$ filming one of your parties." I was dis-galled (disgusted & apalled) How dare you disrespect my project with an opportunity to promote one of your event's. I remained professional when I asked you to wait until we were done before you solicit your event. I really wanted to say "before you start pimpin' " but I maintained my composure. You then had the nerve to turn to me & say "Honey, I got a job for you too!!!
OHMIGOD is this Ninja for real!!!! Besides I took a good long look at you and you don't look like you got a job big enough for me.

The third time was at an event downtown...when I approached to ask your opinion of the show & maybe we should sit down & do and interview. (I know y'all are like girl why you give him a 3rd shot. I know, I know... I was thinking surely this guy has some redeeming qualities maybe I misunderstood him.) You mumbled something through Grey Goosed breath, that all you're a about is your paper$$, all the while pouring shots down people's throats. I wasn't even offended by your shallowness because there was one redeeming quality that you possessed until the most horrific thing happened...you literally rubbed my arm the wrong way...with that pastel seer-sucker suit all night long, as you were shucking & jiving with a bottle of Grey Goose in your hand bumping and splashing drank all over my outfit, without so much as a pardon me. That did it! I already determined you were ignant but the one redeeming quality was your sense of style. But dude... seriously...Pastel seer sucker in September? You are thirty days overdue on that trend. Beside's the only people that get away with a seer-sucker suit year round are new borns & toddler's. I got such a nasty rash from that suit of your's...it took several applications of dermotology tested moisturizers to get my skin back to the normal condition after that suitmart rash you left on my arm. I should send you a bill.
(oh yeah I posted these pics, because you and your friend argued me down that you did not have on seer sucker in the fall & you know exactly when & where this was taken.)

Last, but not least I was minding my business last night enjoying covering a classy & private affiar when you reached out your greasy hand to stroke my fur coat and I recoiled in horror. I quickly yanked my arm back. The dry cleaning bill from all that grease would be outragous. Oh no not again! Fool me once. Shame on me. Fool me 2, 3, 4 time's, & I'm just a dumb bi+(h!! I keeps it 100% real and I'm not going to smile in your face so that you can put me on your "fake...if you arrive before 6pm with the cleaning crew & get in complimentary "VIP" list. Your associate asked me why I didn't care for you & I told the truth it's because... you are whack, shallow & have nothing of substance to share unless you have a glossy flier in your greasy hands. Mr Wrong. There now you have it! So now you know don't touch or rub me the wrong way again and don't threaten me with no gangsta shit like you did last night, especially over a semi-personal matter. Social Privy Tip> On the cool, gangstas don't warn you it's about to get gangsta & they don't care whether someone likes them or not. Only Pu$$Y @$$ Ninja's care about someone's personal opinion. Right now, I suggest you continue doing what you do best & that's "promote parties, event's & The Pursuit of Bullshit..." or whatever buzz word your using on a flier these days and save the empty threats for your promoter competitor's. However when and if I decide to take some $$$ from you via party promotions then we can challange each other over who has taste & flavor and who does not...but until then keep doing the monkey shuffle to that bootleg diddy software you've install in your head that loops gotta chase a $20 dollar bill... can't stop, won't stop.... and leave my damn arm & skin alone.
Oh yeah, you need to make an appointment with TSO to get your eyes examined before you get get to twirlling & rolling your eyes at me. You need 20/20 vision to really see me dude & right now you're vision is at about 10/10 therefore you really can't see me. #2 You need to do better then calling me a BITCH w/ a camara because every morning I wake up and recite "Mirror, Mirror on the wall... Who is the Baddest Bitch of them all? The answer is always "YOU ARE BITCH! Moo-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Keep your hands to yourself and I sincerely in my best North Dallas accent "IM SOOO SUNCERE" mean that ;>
K. Anntionette

Ps: Since Diddy is your mentor you will appreciate this new slogan I've come up with for 2009 ala No Bitch@ssness!!!!
No More Jive@ss Promoter's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how unfortunate