Sunday, December 14, 2008

MELODRAMA 6 YR ANNIVERSARY

Sunday was a fabulous day in the city of Houston…no strike that it was a glamorous day. Divas. Fashion Shows. Lots & lots of hair, makeup, shoes & champagne. I felt as if I were somewhere else for a moment.

I kicked the day off with brunch with Aunt Fancy Pant’s & cousin “no-nickname” and enjoyed some diva talk over a delicious meal. (I can’t tell you how valuable it is to spend time with life experienced women. The information you learn is priceless, not to mention Aunt Fancy Pant’s loaned me her antique diamond cuff for the evening.)

The conversation was so good I lost track of the time. I thought to myself “Oh, it probably won’t start on time.” Wrong! I missed the fashion show but caught the after glow.




Jackie Owner of Melodrama Boutique celebrates 6 years in the bizness'!!! Goauggh witcha' Bad-self!!!!! Congratulations for achieving such an impressive mark in business and contributing to the commerce of Third Ward.


Melodrama customer's showing their luuvvv & support!!!!


Judy Luv the bangles and shoes!!! If shoe's could talk these would say "Tie me up & Spank me!"


Tracy Faultry always on the Fly!!! T. McAllister


Check out Stylist Travis Cal in this month's edition of 002 Magazine! Hair stylist Kimberly Aitch has been coiffing heads in Houston for many years! PR Maven Julie Griffith & Laquita Cyprian.

DJ Nimbus





Luv the Obama Shirt! Hey Jessica!!! Hair Stylist Monica & crew


Luv;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: