Monday, December 8, 2008

ANTHONY HAMILTON HOUSE OF BLUES

Anthony Hamilton performed at The House of Blues last night to a sold out audience of dedicated fans. I just got home and I'm still running off the energy that he gave us...However I've got to shut this computer in my head down, more details on the concert as well as pics tomorrow...Stay Tuned

The performance he gave during this particular song was incredible...he hit some high notes & I swear I felt every bit of it down to the core of my soul.

Anthony was soo cool & down to earth. I got a chance to chop it up with him after the show and he has a great sense of humor.


This is the real Charlene...however her name is Tarsha Mcmillian-Hamilton. (She's also Anthony Hamilton's wife) MY PEOPLE...her CD is the truth. I absolutely luuv it!! I was expecting something total different and what I found was a truly inspirational Cd. If you don't want to be moved deep down in your spirit & soul then it's not for you but if you luv THE LORD!!! Then it's the truth and I suggest you pick it up. I'm glad that I did.


LUV YA;>
K. ANNTIONETTE

No comments: