Saturday, December 6, 2008

Secret Santa Shopping Mission...

Nikki Culberson (founder & stylist for http://foxxiecouture.com/), Auntie Fancy Pants (nickname for my beloved aunt) & I went on a secret squirrel shopping mission all over the city of Houston for goodies & holiday treats. Ohmigod! The deals & steals. I almost lost my mind. Good thing my Aunt Fancy Pants has a very sharp & distinguishing eye for class & luxury and Nikki Culberson brought her advant grade fashion sense and trendy eye for style!! All I can say is my social wardrobe is going to be soo sick this winter season instead of a flu shot... I'm going to need a FLY Shot. Shutyomouf!!!

I walked a way with a new winter coat... Y'all that is such an understatement. It's soo much more then a coat...but there aren't words to describe this work of art. You just have to see it for yourself. Fancy Pants purchased the cutest blinged out handbag for the new year. And...Ms Foxxie Couture jumped out the cage and attacked the rack like a fashionista beast. It was a battle to the end and of course she won. Watching her work her craft was poetry in motion. (Ps: Ms. Nikki remember the sista-girlfriend shopping disclosure that we have.) Y'all it' s really hard for two women to shop together but Nikki, Fancy & I were like on the same fashion Chi. (Oh, yeah I'm sorry I snatched that belt out of your hand. (I have fashion Tourette syndrome.)

Afterwords we caught a bite at Berryhill...Ok! We really wanted a margarita to toast to our new found goodies & treats...To our surprise the treat was on Cazadores Tequila. We received a delicious new flavored libation that...Well I've got to be honest after one margarita & a gratis drink I can't remember all the ingredients but I believe it was mixed with cointreau??? I have to call the rep & ask her. Anywho!!! It was delicious!!

Located in the Galleria Mall
Speaking of fashion...let me drop this juicy tidbit on ya! Radio personality Nnete partnered up with Latoya Lucket to unviel their new collabo boutique Strut a plus size store for beautiful body-luscious women on one side and Lady Elle for cutie-sexy-pie's on the other side. There was even a section for the dapper Don's. The grand opening was prior to Thanksgiving & friends, family and Houston's entertainment scene came out to support both ladies on handling their "bizzness."

This diva was giving my camera the bizness!


Latoya is such a lovely lady...talented & truly blessed!!!




The ambiance was on point with a Dj & poets... rhymes, reason's & the rhythm...snap, snap snap!!!

Nnete looks soo radiant!!! You ain't looking too shabby yourself Ms Kelly King!

Brandy Garcia, Jay Mack & fellow boutique owner dropped by to show their luv & support.


Latoya & Mom...now we see where she gets her style & grace!!!! Bun B & Queenie picked up a couple of items. Slim Thug & Latoya sittin in a tree...discuss B-I-Z-N-E-S-S!!!!I luv the maturity of these two...No!!! They assured me nothing is up, just friend's who support each other's professional endeavors. Gotta luv it!!!

Girl talk in a boutique! Looks dangerous!!!
If Queenie's boots could talk they would Say "Bag it Up!!!"
Ok you guys so be sure & stop by the shop and loaded up on the fab...yall know some of us then gained a lil weight after Thanksgiving so & even if you didn't you still need to STRUT on in!!!!!!!!
Luv ya;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: