Thursday, September 11, 2008

Naagh! naaggh! I dun told u Anna Mae!


****Attention Houston*****

This is a warning advisory courtesy of

Tina Turner


Please don't be a fool if you are in an mandatory evacuation area please take the proper per cautions and head for the Nutbush city limits. Take it from me I have a little experience with mean ass force's of nature named Ike and he dont take no ish'. Don't stay in a situation holding on and hoping for the best when you've seen what his evil ass sister Katrina did to your cousin's down the road. And please...Don't be stupid & wait for Ike to beat all upside your door while you're singing "I Don't Want to Fight Anymore" before you realize you can't take it and you want to leave. I know what it's like to be "Proud Mary" and misjudge what I thought to be a little hot wind and find out this fool is Mad Max beyond the Thunderdome. Trust me stumbling from hotel to hotel battered and bruised with 62 cents in your pocket looking for shelter ain't a good look. I know. For those of you who find a friend to take you in the midst of your flee. Be a good guest and bring your own supplies you don't want to burn up all their candles chantin' Brringggg gong gaahsee. Brringgg gong gaahsee.

I hope that you can learn from my life experience that sometimes it's better to make an escape plan instead of weathering the storm.



Luv,
I, Tina aka Anna Mae Bullock

Alright Houston we have been warned so let's be smart. All jokes aside: Matters not if you lose material things like cars, clothes & homes may God grant us mercy & grace to survive another day.

Be Safe :]
K. Anntionette

No comments: