Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hey sista Solo-sista!

Look @ "Solo"-ange! She has really grown into her "own-self"! But...whats up with every other fingernail a different color. Anything to be different I guess but I do luv the handbag (is that a Fendi I must do my research) & shoes. PS: Thata girl Cassie! Show em how to balance a drank, a clutch & a blackberry in one hand (better yet a drink and a two step) while working it for the paparazzi! Now if you could only hold a note & a mic in one hand you may get another hit. (I'm sorry...I had to)



Big sis Bey has finally surfaced after her "hush-hush" wedding on the pages of Marie Claire looking as fabulous as ever. I guess that bangin' waistline puts an end to those shotgun wedding rumors.
Okay I gotta run before my computer crashes. Yall know Papa Knowles installed anti-rumor software on all local journalist's computer.

No comments: