Monday, September 1, 2008

GT definition of a Virgo@Venue Jazmine Sullivan/Eric Benet

Big Bank Hank (center) & Birthday boy I mean "grown ass man" GT


Who rocked their all white attire the best?
(left) Comedian Ali (right) Eric Benet
Look out for Ali on BET's new Comedy series "One Mic Stand"



VIP's were treated to scrumptious cupcake's (I'm a cake freak, so I think that they were the hottest thing in VIP.)




(Pic 1) Max Pain (center) Fats of Up1 Entertainment(Pic 2) Joshua/Model (left)Check out some of Joshua's work on previous post America's Next Top Model scout @Club venue fashion show & 8/29/08 Classic Kickoff fashion show @Hotel Derek (center) Bling/Artist Mgmt (right) Brianna "I wanna be P Diddy's assistant." I had the opportunity to chat with Brianna about her future career endeavors and you'll be happy to know that she definately has some projects in the works. "It's was good to meet you Brianna & let's do lunch so we can really dish the dirt on Diva-Don Diddy."

Pic 1 (Left) Lisa Rogers Jazmine Sullivan (center) Candy Girl
(Pic 2) Eric Benet Candy Girl J Que
lil' O' & guest
(pic 1) Chamillionare (pic 2) Jas the Young CEO (pic 3) Slim Thug



Jazmine Sullivan genuinely looked like she was really having a good time in the Venue VIP lounge. Later in the evening Jazmine blessed us with a few bars of "I Need You." That girl can sang!!! I would've loved to have seen her perform at Family Fun day in the park but... the mere thought of being in that heat was enough for me to take a air conditioned pass. All of my social activities have to take place well after high noon so I had to catch up with Jazmine when the sun went down. Jazmine's ensemble was a very attractive & sexy look. She wore a black silk jumpsuit with a deep chocolate brown leather belt accented with gold contemporary hardware. I've got to keep it real though... I was browsing all up and thru http://indmix.com/ when I saw her outfit change up a bit...

I don't know yall ... Do you think that the Texas heat caught up with Jazmine or is that a wardrobe remix? You all know how we get down in this heat. Anywho! The look on J Que face is priceless.

Eric Benet also graced the Club Venue stage a la accapella. The instrumental track of his "90's" hit "Georgie-porgie" was cue'd up and the crowd went wild. All of a sudden Benet requested DJ Hi C to stop the track & accompany him via Beatbox. I would like to say that he was giving the crowd a hipper version of his lastest single. However I'm inclined to believe that since it's been a while since Benet has had a Billboard hit as well as only three people in the audience knew the chorus to whatever song he was singing... that this improvisation was due to the fact that there wasn't a current track available for him to perform. When he prompted the audience to sing the chorus you could almost hear the sound of someone slurping on a drink. The singer himself replied "That was sorry."
I love Eric I really do. I had the opportunity to do the Publicity/Marketing campaign for The Brother's movie Soundtrack (yes, I'm name dropping) pre-Halle and he is a very talented & might I add handsome man but c'mon Eric... Sex addict. Really? Halle Berry? She's beautiful and changes her look & weave every season...Hell!! Buy some wigs & costumes & be addicted to having sex with your wife. Social Privy Tip> Sex Addict=Cheater.
On the other hand...rumor has it that Halle doesnt like handling her bedroom bidness as well as being a very needy & controlling Diva. Social Privy Tip 2> if you don't handle your "bidness" someone else will. So maybe Eric was a neglected husband.
Seriously, sex addiction is a very serious conditon so lets all get the help that we so desparately need for info visit: http://sexaa.org/
I'm sorry but...I had to
Luv ;> K. Anntionette


No comments: