Friday, June 27, 2008

Because I still can...




I've noticed a new trend going around amongst the rap stars and such that involves wearing decorative table clothes around your neck in the heat of the summer. I don't know what this fad is called but I'm going to give it a name let's call it... Al Qaida couture, because it reminds me of what the little eight year old juveniles in the middle-east wear to cover their face right before they throw tear gas at innocent bystanders at local hookah bars. I'm just sayin...the only people I see get away with this fad and look fashionable are Lil Wayne (even he had to remove his picnic-table cloth during his recent performance at the arena because it's just too damn hot for this ish'), made cool-a$$$ middle eastern dudes, aforementioned juvie's, & supermodels. The only exception I will allow is if you have strep throat and it's in the dead chill of winter.

No comments: