Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Baby Daddy is back in town...




I can hardly contain myself, my baby daddy Common is performing with Questlove of The Roots on the Hennessey Artistry tour tomorrow night. You already know I will be there front & center with a bib on. Aaaggh... I remember last year when he came to town I was totally smitten. Y'all remember how he blessed me with a juicy kiss on the cheek. If you don't then take a trip down memory lane post December 17, 2008.

Social Privy Tip> September 26, The 2nd annual Common and Friends concert raised funds for The Common Ground Foundation which was created by Hip Hop artist, actor and children’s author Lonnie Rashid Lynn, known as “Common". Common’s social-conscience message serves as inspiration for equality, opportunity and hope among youth in underserved communities. The Foundation is committed to empowering youth in urban neighborhoods and providing life skills needed to achieve their dreams.

Luv ya ;>
K. Anntionette Common's Non-existent baby-mama!!!


Ps: Serena "I know I'm outta line but please don't shove a ball down my Ph*kin throat!!!"

No comments: