Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chrisette Michelle a House of Blues

Opening artist Laura Izibor did a wonderful job. Check out her CD.

Chrisette Michelle sold out the House of Blues.

Chrisette's Crew entertained us during a short lil break in performance. Her whole staff is talented.


Absolutely luved the wardrobe change... Chrisette changed into this beautiful strappy coral gown that flowed in the breeze as she belted out some of her sultry hits.


Chrisette was a real sweetheart backstage as she greeted one of her fans @ilychrisette that she communicates with on Twitter. It was such a wonderful experience to see the two interact. The young lady and her mother expressed their admiration for Chrisette's music and how it touched their life. (@Ilychrisette was soo cute as we practiced what she would say to Chrisette while waiting to met her. I played the part of Chrisette Michelle. She did great when she finally met her. I teared up as they talked about moving from New Orleans to Houston due to Katrina.) Moments like those are priceless to our young girls and I'm so glad that she choose Chrisette as a role model because she is a beautiful shining star! Luvs her ;>


Everyone came out lookin FAB!


Pic 1>World Renowned Chef Wendell... Can I get you to throw down for my private dinner party?

Of course the couples where out in full effect.


Tootles!;>
K. Anntionette
PS: To the wanna be Z list ex ball player pseudo celebrity that wouldn't let me take your pic... It's cool dude I realize that you were on a creep mission. You didn't have to get high-society on me. I just know that if I was INDMIX you would've got your full fool suit on and poured some liquor down your throat to take a picture for me. SMH!

No comments: