Monday, December 14, 2009

Solange @THE FLAT

(Check out Cute Chick's fashion layout in Yellow Magazine)

CUTE CHICK @THE DOOR> PASSWORD??

K.ANNTIONETTE> WALT DISNEY

CUTE CHICK @THE DOOR> UMM, IM SORRY THAT'S NOT RIGHT.

K.ANNTIONETTE> WALT SCANDAL


(The exchange is done and Im in.) It's been a minute since I stepped out but when I got drift of this Secret Soiree on Twitter two words came to mind "I MUST." So I hit up the lovely @itsIMANIrose I MUST... I ABSOLUTELY MUST... Have the PASSWORD ;> Within minutes I checked my DM and scratched my head WALT SCANDAL???

Once inside I was transported to another city. I couldn't quite fiqure out where I landed? Los Angeles... No. Not pretentious enough. New York... umm maybe, everyone "IS" dressed on that VIBE. One thing sticks out about the set that makes me think I'm not in New York... everyone is smiling, happy and saying excuse me did I spill your drink? Let me buy you another. What do you call it Southern Hospitality. (Definately not NYC.) Where ever I am... I'm definately diggin the flow. After soaking it all in I realized I had stepped into a mystical musical matrix a place I'll call...SOLO CITY.

Solange Knowles extended an exclusive invitation to travel through her ear canal as she took over the 1 & 2's Sunday night. She transformed the Flat into a musical space where you could sit in a cozy lounge chair with a pair of shades on, close your eyes and just GROOVE. This chick never ceases to amaze me... Really Im not ridin her like a rollercoaster but Solange is extremely talented and gorgeous. (Chick really doesnt need hair or makeup for that fact.) Let's not forget she is also a super mom. (What Up Julez.) After spending the night listening to her playlist all I can say is...damn the beat inside her head is dope!

And... Now for the M&M (Social Privy Lingo>) M&M: Memorable Moment.

The M&M was when Solange put on a MJ track and people continued to posture and text she stopped the track grabbed the mic and said "Everyone get on the dancefloor NOW!! Stop texting and taking pictures... Presto! The dancefloor got bumrushed.

i finally got a chance to me my Tweeter bud @Thatsuperstar. Thanks for the Ciroc Elixir!



No wonder everyone looked FAB! Solonge sent out a example of the dress code for the sexy occassion of which I can only describe as Funky and Ecclectic.




Do these picture's give you any indication of how hype Solange got the crowd. Everyone left sweaty and sexy.



Fab People Behind The Scenes


The "Oh-So "debonair Marcus and @ItsImani Rose giving you The Haute'ness


Alright Folks! Last night I felt like K.Anntionette in Solo Land. Thanks for the passage into your ear canal Solange! (Random: Why is Rapture by Blondie stuck in my head.)

Luv ya ;>
K. ANNTIONETTE






No comments: