Saturday, December 19, 2009

DJ NIMBUS DJ BURB AMBER ROSE

6th Street Grill was a good look Friday night. DJ Nimbus & DJ Burb had the crowd bustin their dopest B-Boy stance.


PIC 1>DJ BURB PIC 2>DJ NIMBUS & GUEST

AMBER ROSE

The sultry sexy Amber Rose breezed through the Blue Door Friday night and graced the crowd with her signature style. Her blonde Buzzcut is perfect!!! Her skin is that Barbie doll tan. I luuv it!!! Im not ashamed to say... I use to have a small girl crush on her. She is fizzzzaaane! However... meeting her in person I have to honestly say her body isn't what I expected but her personality is AWESOME. Amber gives you a welcome and inviting energy. She seems to be the kind of person you want to party with. I don't believe that Amber and Kanye are a couple... my opinion is Amber is Kanye's girlfriend in the same sense that I would say my friend Ms. Tah Dah is my girlfriend... We hang out, go shopping and party together. Ya catch my drift??? ;>

Pic 1> Amber & Guest in VIP Lounge Pic 2> Big Bank & Willie D



Pic 1>Willie D' & Amber chop it up! Pic 2> Mannie Fresh


Social Privy Snapshot> Damn Amber gotta mean @ss Gangsta lean...Who is in the Power Position in this photo?



LUV YA ;>
K>ANNTIONETTE

PS: The back story to the evening... (C'mon you know there was one.) Why do some club owners and promoters always feel like they're the ish and talk to folks crazy because their trickin off money. Mr. "I own the club" dude I hope you made enough money to stop buying Suitmart rags and hire a tailor... Witcha stankin @_____ !!

No comments: