Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday Morning Worship @St Johns


Pic 1>Sr Pastor Rudy Rasmus


I visited St Johns Church for the second time today. The first was many years ago and the church has definitely expanded. Today parishioner's were treated to a play that translated a biblical story into current times. Very entertaining & spiritual stimulating!!! I will be back.
I got the opportunity to fellowship with Solange Knowles in the church parking lot and was very impressed with her professionalism. She denied my request for a photograph (I previously photographed her fab shoes at the Q-Tip concert Friday night) due to this is a place of worship and her handsome young son Daniel was with her. You've got to respect that!
I know that this may sound a little bias after meeting her but...I sincerely liked her last Cd & wished she had received a little more luv. It was something new & different and I can appreciate an artist that takes risk. I've had the opportunity to see her grow up and she is a very classy lady. Oh yeah Solo, I luved your church lady outfit ...cute argyle sweater, knee length skirt and of course fab shoes!!!
Luv ;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: