Saturday, May 29, 2010

Leela James listening party at Melodrama was a smash hit, just like her latest project My Soul. Guest enjoyed nibbles, cocktails and soul grooves all night long. SOCIAL PRIVY APPROVED...Leela James's CD My Soul is a thorough and complete body of music in stores now. Be Sure and pick it up!!!

Pic 1 > Tanya Robinson Pic 2> Super Fly @$$ Chick Pic 3 > My African dance class potna Ms Zayed's check her out for the natural hair do's ;>


Jackie and Leela James

Sisterhood over outta this world jewelry!






Sista Soul to the Fourth Power!!!

Mint Condition at The House Of Blues



I slid in right on time just as Stockley belted out Pretty Brown Eye's.


Common at Warehouse Live

Pic 1> The "Hip Hop Haute Divas" Makeba and Kristina
Pic 1> Dj Superstar Pic 2> KJ and My boy Pic 3> Christian

Party People!!!
Why did I almost run over to wipe the sweat off my baby daddy?


Common and Biz Markie

It took everything out of me to maintain a professional non groupie composure around my baby daddy. You know we like to keep the relationship in my mind a secret to the world. *pops anti-delusional pill*
Three events, one FAB'TASTIC night ;>
K. Anntionette

No comments: