Saturday, April 24, 2010

Michelle O'Michael Pool Party/Jones Mag Reality Check

POOLSIDE ARTIST RECEPTION FOR SCULPTOR
MICHELLE O'MICHAEL


I luv the Heart and Flame piece!!!



The pool was so very chic, suave, and relaxing at the same time.

SOCIAL PRIVY BLAST OFF... You don't have to touch art to appreciate it! Maybe if dude had on some specs he would be able to view the art better. I almost died watching him jerk this work of art back and forth trying to fiqure out the material.




Absolutly FAB'TASTIC Pool Decor.


I enjoyed myself immensely I luv anything that has to do with creativity. SOCIAL PRIVY recommended activity > Visiting museums and galleries is one of my fav past times, it helps smooth out a hectic work week full of emails, meetings and number crunching.




JONES MAGAZINE "REALITY CHECK"
AT THE FOUNDATION ROOM




Pic 1> Event Coordinator and PR Maven Ashley of Medley Public Relations gave us the Glam Rock Frock while rockin the mic. KUDOS and HAND CLAPS!!! Pic 2> Tarryn Anderson Creative Director of Jones Magazine. Vintage Hollywood Glamour and Elegance. If her Mui Mui pumps could talk they would say... Hello DAAAHLING!!!! Goodbye HATER!!!


Tracey Ferguson Editor Jones Magazine. Oooh I luvs that dress... so 80's Glam!




Entertainment Attorney Londell Mcmillan a man that can tell somebody "Google Me." LOL ;>



The Jones Mag Family
Bryce Kennard, Tarryn Anderson, Londell Mcmillan, Tracy Ferguson, Ashley, Beauty Mark.


Pic 1> Jenine Howard hurtin' the step and repeat game. Pic 2> Bryce Kennard and lovely lady. Pic 3> Ms. Jaime "lets make that money." Stay tuned for details. Pic 3 > Bunches of Honeys and Oat. ( My bad, if I don't know your name you get a nickname ;>)


A gang of good times!

FLAWLESS Beauty Mark.
Ya Killin me, talkinbout... "Im just in from Italy."


THE GLAMOUR GIRLZ!!!!





DYNAMIC DUO'S





TRIPLE THREATS!!!







If shoes could speak these Versace hotties would say... IT'S OVA. MOVE OVA. Bi+<#{$ !!!!




HAUTE COUPLES





What a jam packed Saturday! I was triple booked today and managed to make it to two of the three events scheduled. What was the third you ask? The Saturday Soiree Fashion show at Pravada. I tried desparatley to weave through the traffic jam on the strip only to find valet jammed packed and no place to park within a considerable strutting distance. Anywho... #offtothenextone!!! Check out the pics on Alltheparties.com. Also check out my videoblog on http://tinyurl.com/2fjpkye
Tootles! ;>
K. Anntionette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis thanks for catching my good side!
Raygon Fields
www.evo-ifc.com