Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo Bishes!!!

For the Love of Ray J's Cock-tail hosted Plan B @ Belvedere this Sunday. I'm not holding back because damnit Im PMS'ing But...Can someone please tell me why in the Hell anyone cares to see Cocktail or any reality chick host a party?? I swear if I ever attend one of these club's and one of these chicks are hosting I'm going to walk up to their @ss and order a drank or ask them to get me a napkin or something????!!!!!! Make yourself useful... shidt you aint livin rent free at Ray J's rented mansion anymore. Isn't that what a damn Hostess does?
Unless this chick is standing on a red carpet begging for a glass of cheap champagne or doing the shameful snotty teary-eyed I got dumped exit interview on the show then I dont want to see her or pay $20 to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Whooooaaaa got that out my system... Now all I need is some advil and a slice of chocolate cake.

It aint my fault PMS is a Bish ;<

K. Anntionette

Add Image

No comments: